Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Guest Designer for Word Art Wednesday

Hello Friends!

I'm excited to once again Guest Design for the Word Art Wednesday blog today!  Thanks Karen & team for being so gracious ... it's an honor to design with you ladies!

Here's what I'm sharing today . . .



Once again I have cut my designer paper to size then ran it through my printer so I could print this beautiful scripture passage directly onto the paper then frame it.  I really like the end result!  So much in fact, that I made another card using the same method ... the same but a little different.



Here is the beautiful scripture passage if you'd like to create & share:


The prize offering sponsor for this challenge is Stamps of Life



 I hope you'll come check out the other beautiful creations shared by the design team and then join in the fun.  I'll be back on the 24th with another beautiful passage to share for Word Art Wednesday

 Thanks for stopping by ...
As always ...

4 comments:

  1. Congrats for your well deserved GD position! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love how you have framed them both and printed on such pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting passage and so pretty framed up on the paper. I love these prints that give you plenty of room for the sentiment, but a little pattern, too. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.