Sunday, April 7, 2019

Sweet!

Hello friends!
It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog.
Today, Julie is our hostess and the theme she has chosen is:

LOTS OF LAYERS (stamps or papers)


The stamp I've used today is an OLD (circa 2006) wooden block rubber stamp by Serendipity Stamps and I've used it in conjunction with the paper piecing technique.

For my layering I've used a few different dies ...
Sue Wilson Australian Background
Tutti Designs Scalloped Stitched Nesting Circles
Tutti Designs  Word Set - Sweet



The dress was stamped and fussy cut twice,
once from the same pick paper as the card base and once
from the scrap of Heartfelt Creations designer paper.
Then I fussy cut & pieced the accent pieces I wanted to bring focus to.


The 'sweet' sentiment was die cut 3 times and stacked - offset -
white, light pink, dark pink.


I hope you'll come join in this FUN challenge
and there are prizes offered too!
Hope to see you there!!

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 

12 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Darlene. A lovely effect with the paperpiecing of the dress and lots of layers. Great card. Marlies x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card you have created with all these layers and of course the sweet little dress is amazing! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Love the sweetness of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely paper piecing. This reminds me of a dress from the TV series Little House On The Prairie. It's a cute card and great dies. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made a sweet card and did a great job with paper-piecing Darlene. Beautiful designed card.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Darlene this is so beautiful it has a lovely vintage look to it that I love so much, a wonderful card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so wonderful I adore that sweet little dress and bonnet. I have one sort of like it that my Grammie made for me for one of my dolls when I was a wee person. I love your patterned paper choices....and fussy cutting the "FABRIC" is GENIUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhh, I love it, Darlene! The paper piecing is so perfect for the sweet gown and bonnet. I thought at first it was colored. Super fussy cutting! Too sweet and adorable, but I think you know how I feel about baby cards -- I adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is sweet. I love that dress and vintage bonnet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Darlene that is what I will say it is very sweet, that paper is so pretty for the dress and bonnet, great job with your layers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Darlene..I LOVE paper piecing and yours is gorgeous, such a sweet dress and bonnet..love all your layers, pretty background and sentiment..How come I was not following you?..I am now..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is just too sweet.
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.