Monday, April 15, 2019

Tutti Designs - A Tisket, A Tasket . . .

 . . . A Colorful Easter Basket!

Hello Friends!
Today I had so much fun playing with not only a newly released die
but some 'older' dies from the Tutti Designs Store.

Easter is this Sunday so I wanted a COLORFUL Easter card to send along to my mom!  She loves tulips so these dies were perfect!  And, who doesn't like a butterfly to add some flutter!


The dies I've used are:

TUTTI-507 Egg Easter Basket


TUTTI-107  Butterfly Corner
 
TUTTI-190 Tulip Panel


 To showcase my dies, I've simply layered various colors of card stock  and added texture to a few via embossing.  I've also die cut some of the panels using the Tutti Designs 'Dotted Nesting Rectangle dies'.

TUTTI-414 Dotted Nesting Rectangles

Of course, I had to add extra sparkle to the eggs before popping my entire basket up with dimensional tape.


Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store
and check out all of the fabulous dies available.

Challenges to share in:
My Time to Craft Challenge #394 - Easter or Hedgehogs (I chose Easter)
Kitty Bee Designs Challenge #140 - Easter
 Cute Card Thursday Challenge #577 - Easter
Need more inspiration? 
The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog  
EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!  

Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 

6 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love those glittery eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Easter basket and card design are so very gorgeous with all the bright colors and glittery look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, I really love the colors on this! Cute how you cut some of the Lily of the Valley for the corner. Way to stretch those dies! Now... this is bad... I think I have that butterfly corner, but I can't remember for sure. It's so pretty! If I do have it I need to get it out and use it! Happy upcoming Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so colorful and sparkle too :) This will certainly brighten her Easter! Your corner die is so pretty with it, I need to use mine more, great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Easter design here Darlene! Love the happy bright colors and such a beautiful layout too!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.