Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Smile

Hello friends!
Over the weekend while cleaning up, I decided to play for awhile
using a few of my new dies that my friend Diane enabled me to purchase during Cottage Cutz recent sale ...
and came up with this cute little card.


 A peek at the inside . . .

The fun new dies I was referring to are:

Image result for cottage cutz puppy front & back




Isn't this puppy die just the CUTEST thing you've ever seen!  LOL


The background paper I chose is from the Doodlebug Designs 'Dragon Tails'
6x6 paper pack and the inside stamp is from Hero Arts.

The front sentiments Celebrate and Smile came from other die sets.
I die cut the word 'Celebrate' from two different colors
of scrap card stock then off set them to give it a shadow effect.


I guess since it is a birthday card, I should have added the flower that comes with the die set ... hmmm ... oh well, next time!!

Challenges to share in:
Crafty Friends Challenge #107 - Happy Birthday
Inkspirational Challenge #184 - Pop it Up
Crafty Catz Challenge #457 - Make Us Smile

Tomorrow is my big Spring Show with the Country Club Crowd ... wish me luck!  LOL
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by and have a GREAT day!


8 comments:

  1. OMG, this is so adorable, Darlene! Cottage Cutz has the best sales! I was just over there looking yesterday, but didn't buy anything. I spent the afternoon making Christmas cards with the dies I bought there on sale in December. Used every darn one of them. Happy day! This puppy is so cute and I love the cloud paper for the background. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.... Adorable puppy and amazing card!! Love so much the dies and the sentiment! How fun finding the back of the puppy inside the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute front/back card. [Bunny]``

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable and I love the Cottage Cutz dies too. You certainly used these in a darling way. I love the front and back design of the puppy that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!! That dog is as cute as can be!! I fought the urge to buy any of the dies during that sale and now I am kicking myself because this die was one of the ones I wanted to get! Love your card! That cloud paper is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello… it’s so lovely to see you have shared one of your lovely cards with us. Thanks for entering your cute little dog card into our ‘Happy Birthday’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz sorry for the late comment

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Happy Birthday” challenge over at Crafty Friends.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Aud Sentiments Challenge)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.