Tuesday, May 12, 2020

To Brighten Your Day

Happy Day All!
I needed to make a quick card to send to a friend
so I figured why not check out some of the online challenge blogs
and let them do the heavy lifting as far as ideas!  So in my quest, I spotted
the new challenge over on AAA Cards.  Here's their theme which
worked perfectly for my needs.


I've used 'Sunny Sunflower' images from The Artsystamper Shop for my creation.


I'm sure you have noticed that being in 'lock down' affects
people differently and I know someone that is really struggling with
not being able to get out like she usually can so I thought
a little surprise package in the mail might help make her day just
a little easier to get through.

I hope you & yours are getting along okay through this pandemic!
I fear we're not out of the woods yet and I just pray
people doing go back to old habits too quickly and have it flair up again.

Have a wonderful day!
I'm headed outdoors to hopefully get the rest of my mulching done.
Tomorrow will be a busy day over at Mom's in PA ... tending to her yard work
so I'd better get moving!  LOL

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 


7 comments:

  1. That's very kind of you to send a care package to your friend. I know how hard this is on some people. We're finding ways to deal with it so we're okay and only missing certain things. She'll appreciate your sunny, cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is so gorgeous...great use of the sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure it really made her day to get that card from you, so pretty, great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! They're beautiful! Fantastic colouring. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your friend is going to love her care package and that sweet card is going to bring her joy! It's a beautiful card. Sunflowers are like daisies - they always bring a smile to your face :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card! Love those sunflowers! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.