Saturday, May 30, 2020

Wild Birthday

Hello Everyone and Happy Weekend!

I had a little extra time this morning so thought I'd check out the challenges and join in a few.  I found two challenges right away ... one is CAS (clean & simple) and the other is using animals ... so here's what I've come up with.


It doesn't get any quicker or easier than this!
And very 'mailable' also ... one stamp and it's on it's way!!

The challenges I referred to are:
Alphabet Challenge - D for Dry Embossing

And, a few other challenges to share in are:
Challenge Up Your Life #123 - Animals

For my dry embossing, I have used the coordinating 'edger' embossing folder from one of my Cuttlebug embossing folders then added black Nuvo drops for the centers.

The stamp set is a very old Gina K. set called 'Wild About You'.  Simply stamped with black Versafine ink and used a white Gelly Roll pen on the tusks.

Here's a peek at the inside.
I decided to use a couple more stamps from the set to pull it all together.
I think this would make a perfect masculine card.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.
Your visit & comments are always greatly appreciated!!

Wishing you all an AMAZING day ahead!  
As always,


9 comments:

  1. Great card on kraft, love that elephant stamping.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree, makes a great masculine card, love the embossed edge, I have so many of those embossing folders I need to get them out and use them :) Love the touch the black enamel dots give to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! The black on kraft really looks great and I love the embossed border. You showed the texture perfectly in your photo. The Nuvo drops are awesome. I used Liquid pearls the other day and much prefer Nuvo. Yes, this is an ideal masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Darlene - that black on the Kraft looks amazing. Love the strip embossing. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic CAS card design! I love the kraft paper base and the simple stamping! You have done an outstanding job designing this card and I love how you used the embossing strip to add a bit of dimension! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Alphabet Challenge!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great card design too and I think the guys would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stamp and sentiment go very well together. Great card. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just wonderful! Love the whole look! Thanks for playing along with the Krafty Chicks challenge, hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your kraft card with the gorgeous elephant and giraf! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.