Friday, May 1, 2020

Merry Little Christmas Challenge

Hello Everyone!
It's a new month and that means the start of a new monthly challenge
 
 
WOW it's so nice to see Spring again that it kind of freaks me out
to make a Christmas card but it was a lot of fun too!
Here's what I have to share today . . .
 
 
I decided on a very CAS (clean & simple) card for today's share!
 
The used a white gelly roll pen to create my 'starry' or 'snowy' background the added 
the following die cuts:
 
Frantic Stamper 'Merry Christmas' 
and
Cottage Cutz 'Santa & Reindeer Flying'

I hope you've enjoyed today's Christmas card and I can't wait to see what you create and share over at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by and wishing you a fabulous week ahead!
As always ...

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I probably need that Cottage Cutz die, don't I? Love this with your starry night background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card. I love those dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is too cute, I am loving your black backgrounds, the dies just pop off them so nicely and the "snow" is a perfect touch. I would never think of black for Christmas but these look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.