Saturday, May 2, 2020

Looking forward to . . .

. . . meeting my friends for coffee again!

Happy Saturday Everyone!

Today I'm sharing a couple of cards I've designed using one of the newest digital sets over in Beverly Cole's 'The Artsystamper Shop' Etsy Shop. 

OH!  WOW!
It was just announced . . .
Whole Shop Sale
25% off a purchase of $20 or more until May 15th!
You don't want to miss this sale!!  

 
Now, here are my cards . . .

Card #1

This new set is called Coffee and ...

plus, there's a coordinating paper set called 'Coffee Break'


You can have so much fun designing cards for your coffee loving friends with this set!  

 Card #2
For Card #1 I've designed using only these two newest sets ... but for Card #2, I've also incorporated a few flowers & a different sentiment using the following sets.





Both card front panels were created using Word10 software and printed onto 4x6 glossy photo paper panels.  My card base size is A6.  On Card #2, I've also die cut a couple of decorative edge panels using one of the dies in this Sue Wilson 'Striped Swirl Edger set.  PERFECT!!

Sue Wilson Designs - Configurations Collection - Striped Swirl Edger

I love being able to combine my dies with my digital creations.  Adds just that little touch of dimension I'm looking for yet keeping my design very 'mailable'.  

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Please be sure to check out Bev's Etsy shop and don't forget she has a challenge blog too!  Here's all the links to make it easier for you to check out!  AND, her prices are VERY reasonable!




Stay safe and healthy!!!
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


4 comments:

  1. Both cards are beautifully created, you are so creative with your digitals, fabulous digital stamps and papers you have used, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, doesn't this look delicious! The second card is exceptionally pretty, too, with all the flowers added. I'm so looking forward to the day I can have coffee with my girlfriends. I think a bistro lunch might be a good way to start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great way of combining the different sets together to make wonderful cards, great for coffee lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards you made are so wonderful. You do beautiful work and I love those sets you used too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.