Thursday, May 7, 2020

Make a Wish!

Happy Thursday All!

Today I have a card to share that was created to satisfy two challenges I spotted over on Paper Playful.  Sometimes I just like to grab a sketch & a theme and see what I can come up with.  That's exactly what I've done today!


Inside Sentiment

 First, the sketch I used for my design is for the SundaySketch Challenge Blog.


And, the theme is for the {PIN}spirational Challenge #262.



My background mimics that in the 'I choose to be a Unicorn' image above
and is a double sided 6x6 panel from the Doodlebug Designs 'fairy tales' paper pad.
My 'unicorn' is an American Crafts (www.eksuccess.com) Confetti Sticker.


There were 2 stickers on a pack and they are so cute!  But, I was a little 
disappointed that the 'sticky' part did not come off the packaging
and I actually had to glue them onto my project.  However ... I'm looking at it
and THINK I can color that part that remained on the packaging and carefully 
peel it off to use on another card ... will let you know how that goes!  LOL

Challenges to share in:
Paper Shelter Challenge #426 - Happy Birthday
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Use Dies and/or Punches
Unicorn Challenge #54 - Use Dies

Well we are having mulch delivered tomorrow and I still 
have a bit of cleanout to finish up in the flower beds so I'd better get to it!
Have a fabulous day and PLEASE, stay safe & healthy!!

As always . . .
 

10 comments:

  1. Goodness, that's a fancy unicorn, lol - what a find! Love your bright papers! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your interpretation of the sketch you chose! I also love the rainbow heart paper, and your fabulous unicorn! How frustrating that it didn't come off its backing properly, but I love your idea for the remnant. Thanks for sharing this cutie with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! 😊 Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great card and that is a great unicorn sticker too. I love the wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering how you made that unicorn until I read your post!! Pretty cool sticker to make a neat card for a unicorn lover or just about anybody!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your focal image is over and above! Beautiful card with yummy warm colors that will please a young person, for sure! So happy! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness, Darlene, a shaker unicorn, how fancy is that! Is it a shaker? It looks like it with all the sparklies inside :-) Either way, love it, love it!
    Have a great day.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a happy card. My Granddaughter would love this unicorn shaker! Such fun, happy colors, too! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the PINspirational Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.