Sunday, October 10, 2021

Foiled Stackables Holiday Cards

 Hello Friends and Happy Sunday Afternoon!

The other day while watching a new cooking show on my laptop, I worked at putting together the 3D images on a couple more stackable sheets.  Here's the sheet & cards I'm sharing today and there's more to come (just a warning lol).

As I've mentioned in the past, I've had these sheets sitting on the shelf waiting for me to show them some love for several (probably 5-10 years) so it's about time I got busy turning them into cards.

First up is the Santa from the far left corner of the sheet. 
I used gold mirror paper for the background which was embossed using a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The icicle header was created from a scrap of white card stock and a very old Martha Stewart icicle punch.  I matted my 3D image in Red Glitter paper and white card stock.


This second card is very similar to the first just different background color mirror paper.

For my last card I went with Silver Sheen paper for the background then die cut a frame from white card stock using Memory Box 'Wrapped Stitched Frames' die set (one of my all time favorite rectangle frame die sets).  The snowflakes were punched from various mirror & glitter papers using a very old EK Success snowflake punch.

I wish you could see the beautiful shine & sparkle on these cards. 
I just couldn't seem to get a good enough photo to show how beautiful they all really are!


Challenges to share in today:

The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up Challenge #82 - ATG twist/snowglobes (not using twist)
My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge #20 - Glitter & Sparkle
Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge #563 - Anything Goes Christmas
Love to Craft October Challenge - Anything Goes

I hope you've found inspiration in today's share!

Have a fabulous Sunday and week ahead!
As always . . .


6 comments:

  1. You've really gone to town with these sheets and made some beautiful cards! So much better than sitting on a shelf, right? I can just imagine the shine and sparkle. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the old vintage feel to these images and your gold embossing is such a pretty touch with them, I have a feeling this is going to be a great show for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superrrrrr, really Great Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge

    https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the kinds of card that become part of your home Christmas decor! Gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.