Thursday, October 7, 2021

Reindeer Games


Hello Friends ...

Today I have a card to share that I pulled together the other evening in order to play along in the Christmas with the Cuties Challenge.  Their theme is Rudolph and Friends (feature a deer).  I have had all three of these dies for several years and it was fun to put them together on one card.  

Rudolph is an old Cottage Cutz die called Deer w/Wreath (#283)


Tree is by Impression Obsession called Fir Trees (DIE-084)

Pine Trees Metal Die Cut Large Fir Christmas Impression Obsession Cutting Dies Cardmaking,scrapbooking,Cuttlebug,Sizzix Compatible DIE084-V
Santa's Sleigh is also by Impression Obsession (DIE-083)

Santa's Sleigh Metal Die Cut Christmas Craft Impression Obsession Cutting Dies 

I created the background by simply sponging what ink was left on one of my TH oxide blue ink sponge daubers and added Stickles 'waterfall' for the falling snow.  Though a bit difficult to see, I also tore a strip of white card stock to created the snow that Rudolph is standing in.

Other challenges to share in:
Critter Crazy October Challenge #55 - ATG w/critter
Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round October Challenge - S and or T  (Santa & Tree)
Crafty Animals Challenge #55 - ATG w/animal  (ends 6 pm 10/27 - winner 10/28)

 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
I hope you're having a fabulous week!  As always . . .


14 comments:

  1. Such a darling card my friend! Love the little deer with the wreath! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card Darlene , nice little deer Wwooww
    Have a crafting day Epie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and fun card, I have that cottage cutz die but haven't used it yet, what a fun card to receive for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Darlene, the deer is striking and the card is amazing. I'm glad you showed it to us and shared it with CCAYR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I love Rudolph and everything about this! What a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and fun Christmas card design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card and love everything about this one...xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Darlene, what a beautiful array of cards since the last time I commented. Things have been a little crazy on my neck of the woods, leaving me no time for crafty related fun. Hoping it will settle down soon again. In the meantime, I have just scrolled back and I'm in awe of your beautiful cards. Thank you for the inspiration, my friend, it is badly needed right about now, as my mojo seems to have left me.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Big hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute scene, love the expression on the deer and the way the reindeer is going off the edge of the card

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the scene that you created with your dies. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Critter Crazy and hope to see you again soon. Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Christmas card. I love all of the dies. Especially Santa and sleigh. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    *Sorry for being so late commenting but please know that I have checked out your project and appreciate you entering my challenge!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.