Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Word Art Wednesday Guest Designer

 

Hello Everyone and Welcome Back to my blog ... so happy you've stopped by!

Today's I'm honored to have been asked to Guest Design for the Word Art Wednesday challenge!  Thanks Karen & Company!!

This is the beautiful verse being shared today ...


With it being Autumn season, I've chosen a leafy stencil and fall colors to create the background to showcase this lovely verse.  A few sequins to adorn my card and VIOLA ... it's ready to mail and lift someone's spirits.

 Be sure to pop over to see what Karen and the team have created.  And of course, then play along!  They would love to have you join in!

 Thanks again for stopping by today, I sure do appreciate it!

 As always ...

 

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful! I love the background you made and the verse is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Autumn leaf design and a wonderful scripture too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my your background is just gorgeous for this verse, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Autumnal card! Love the rich warm colours you used - really makes your stamp pop!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.