Saturday, December 4, 2021

Cards for Cousins ...

 Hello Friends!

WOW!  Christmas is only 3 weeks away ... YIKES!
Are you ready?  I'm not ... lol!

Today I have sets of Just For You Note cards to share with you.


 I am blessed with a large family and have many cousins (there were actually 41 FIRST cousins) though we have unfortunately lost a few along the way.  Luckily, we still make a big effort to stay in touch and one way we do this is to get together at a restaurant in PA (where a lot of them live) for breakfast on the 1st Friday of every month.  

With yesterday being the 1st Friday in December, and of course I always make the trip (only takes an hour & a half),  I thought ahead (for a change lol) and decided it would be fun to have a little surprise for all my female cousins that were able to come.  Sometimes there may only be a dozen of us ... other times there could be 25-30.  Just depends on who's available on that day.  



There are 6 cards & 6 envelopes in each pack and of course they are blank inside so they'd be able to write their own message when the time came.  But using a variety of 12x12 papers (of which I have an abundance) they came together quite quickly and everyone could choose a pattern that they liked.


 
I had 24 packs ready to go and they were thrilled with the surprise!

That's it for me today!
I'm still making holiday cards as I was lucky enough to sell several at my craft shows last month but now I've sold myself SHORT on what I need to send to family & friends!  LOL

Have a fabulous weekend and please stay safe out there!
Seems like every time I listen to the news there's another covid variant to worry about! Ugh!

As always ...

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely thing for you to do. I wish I had a huge family that lived close together. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure they were very happy with your gift... I am working on some for my daughter, need to get them in the mail to her soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel fortunate that I was one who received a Christmas card and it's adorable with the stenciled trees and little fawn. Thank you! What a great group of cousins and cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.