Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Sisterhood of Crafters - Holiday Gift Tags

 


Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Our theme, chosen by Sistah Vickie, is:
 
HOLIDAY GIFT TAGS

As you can see, I have created two different versions ... a regular gift tag and a gift tag card.


This tag was created using a scrap of holiday paper and die cutting a tag using Poppy Stamps 'Stitched Main Street Tags' (#1268) die.   I've added a red satin ribbon bow, gold stickles and a Cheery Lynn Designs Merry Christmas die sentiment.

 


 For the Tag Card, I've die cut another tag using the same die set but from a different scrap of holiday designer paper.  The dies I've used are:

Sue Wilson 'Poinsettia Mini Background' (CED3049)


Memory Box 'Delicate Mini Frame' (94031)


Penny Black 'Winter Cheer' (51-255)



My card was finished off with a red velvet bow on the tag.

  I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!



5 comments:

  1. Wonderful post Dar! Your tag is simply delightful and your card is beautiful. Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of this amazing team. I've loved every moment of it! Wishing you the merriest of Christmas blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both tags are beautifully created and awesome!! So festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty tags, my favorite is on your card, love the background paper and the sweet birds on the tree, love how you framed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tags Darlene. One so lovely in traditional style and the other so striking in such great colours and fabulous dies. Merry Christmas to you and family. Loved being part of the team this year and look forward to it all again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tags, love the image and very sweet design...x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.