Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Make The Cards Challenge #44


Welcome back friends!

It's time for a new challenge over on  Make The Cards Challenge.
Today we are having a Theme Challenge ...

 


At the Adventures in Stamping back in April of this year, I purchased some beautiful images from a vendor called Too Much Fun Rubberstamps.  My focus image comes from one of the sheets I purchased from their 'Very Vintage!' line.

To showcase my winter deer image I've used the main framing die from the Sue Wilson - Festive Collection - Poinsettia Mini Background Die set (CED3049).  After die cutting it from forest green card stock, I place it over my white card base and adhered my deer image to the center.  

I've colored in the holly leaves with my Dark Jade Tombow marker and, to add a touch of sparkle, I've used Crystal Stickles around the image as well as on the berries section of the die cut.

After adding a holiday sentiment on the inside, my card is ready for holiday mailing. 

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun ... here's the link for you one more time ...

Make The Cards Challenge

 As always . . .

 

4 comments:

  1. That background for its brilliant. I thought it was patterned passport at first glance. It looks very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous image, I love how it frames perfectly with that die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely. Love the framing, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.