Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Make The Cards Challenge #45

 

 

Welcome back friends!

It's time for a new challenge over on  Make The Cards Challenge.
Today we are having a Color Challenge ...

 

This card came together in the strangest way!

I was testing my inks to see if I had the correct colors that I could work with for my project by simply swiping what I thought would work across a scrap of white card stock.  Once I got going on it I thought it would make the perfect backdrop for the image I had cut out from a 6x6 designer paper sheet of this vintage Santa that was laying on my work station.  VIOLA!!

I've added a few snowflake/stars and my card is ready to mail once I've added a holiday sentiment on the inside.  Talk about quick, easy and out of the blue!  LOL

 This will be our last challenge for 2021 ... wishing you a FABULOUS HOLIDAY SEASON ahead!

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun ... here's the link for you one more time ...

Make The Cards Challenge

 As always . . .

 

6 comments:

  1. This is one gorgeous card my friend. I just love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card and gorgeous colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that background looks incredible Dar! I wouldn't have known you swiped it unlessyou said... Beautiful card and BG for Santa! Have a very Happy Christmas and thanks for another year of blog friendship

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colorful background and how you cut out the santa and sentiment from the paper! Looks like we both got good use out of that old paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful background, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous background, love how you added the stars!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.