Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Make The Cards Challenge #43

 Welcome back friends!

It's time for a new challenge over on  Make The Cards Challenge.
Today we are having a Theme + 1 Challenge ...

 

This was fun and super easy card to create!
I started with die cutting this Die-Namites 'Cardinals & Holly (DN-1073) die from white card stock then colored it using Tombow markers.  Next I created the frame from a 12 x 12 Christmas designer paper and tucked my Holly die cut slightly under the left side panel.

After stamping my Impression Obsession 'Warmest Thoughts (C5394) sentiment, I decided to add a little red Stickles to the berries and though difficult to see, some white Nuvo crystal drops to mimic snow on the white section of my card front.


I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun ... here's the link for you one more time ...

Make The Cards Challenge

 As always . . .

 

7 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! Perfect Christmas card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty birds in the holly branch, I like your touch of the white dots for the snowy background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful die and fabulous with the Christmas plaid surrounding it! I sure have a lot of Die-namites dies that I still use and love. Gorgeous card, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Darlene, your white drops of snow look great, I'm sure I would smudge one if I tried that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.