Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Make The Cards Challenge #54

 

 Welcome Back Friends!

It's time for a new challenge over on the  Make The Cards Challenge Blog.
Today we have a Sketch challenge for you . . .

 



 I love working with a sketch and this is a FABULOUS one! 
I've been trying to work with more of my older designer paper (of which I have a LOT of!) so today I had an older Crafty Secrets (no longer in business) paper pad laying on the desk to work with so that is what I've used for my lower angle panel.

I have a stack of white rectangular panels already die cut from various designed dies that I use for the inside of my cards so I simply grabbed one of those to use for my focus panel.  I punched the corners then matted it and continued to punch those corners to match.  I wasn't sure what my focus was going to be then I thought an outdoor scene might be nice to reached into my Stampscapes stamps and pulled out this one.  I then colored it using my Prisma pencils.

A solid panel for the sentiment strip hid too much of my image so I decided upon using a strip of vellum (which I rarely do! ... don't ask me why!) and added my die cut sentiment which was cut from the same card stock as the matting panel to the right side.

 
Stampendous Gem Stickers were used for the embellishment. 

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun ... here's the link for you one more time ...

Make The Cards Challenge

 As always . . .

 

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the stamps.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I always have loved the soft use of vellum and it works perfect on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow is this ever stunning, I so love that stamp and how you have colored and framed it, that piece of embossing at the bottom on the angle is terrific with it too, and great vellum sentiment piece to put across it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I want to be there. Those trees are so beautiful. You're very good with the pencil coloring, Darlene. I enjoy reading the thought process as to how it all came together. I need to remember my vellum, sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.