Sunday, July 24, 2022

CAS Birthday Card

 

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Today I have created a quick & easy birthday card for the new challenge over at Make the Cards Challenge Blog.  I miss being on this DT because I love all the themes the owner comes up with ...and I love a sketch so of course I just had to play along on this one!

Here is the sketch the are offering ...

 My diagonal panel was created using am Altenew GEO Rainbow Washi Tape panel that my BFF Diane Hover was kind enough to send to me.  And my sentiment was created using a stamp & die set from Pink Fresh called Perfect Sentiments.  I purchased mine from Simon Says Stamp!  


It doesn't get any faster than creating a card such as this!

Hope you have a wonderful day ahead!
We are headed to Pittsburgh for a family graduation party... should be fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
I appreciate your support and hope you enjoy my cards!


5 comments:

  1. A fabulous use of that washi tape, gosh I haven't even used mine yet, but thanks for the inspiration to get me motivated, pretty cool card BTW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that worked perfect for the sketch! Hope you enjoyed a nice time at the graduation party

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing! I love those bright colors and a very mailable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sketch! CAS and fun with this fabulous Washi tape or would be a great way to use designer paper. Love the rainbow colors. Enjoy crafting this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe, you had me fooled, my friend. I sat, looked at your card, and was totally in awe of how straight you had adhered your multiple squares :-) This is such a fun and happy card, Darlene, love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.