Monday, July 18, 2022

Inspiration Station Challenge

 

  Hello Everyone and Welcome Back!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the Inspiration Station!

Here is today's Inspiration Photo  ...

 

Please remember, to be eligible for the Prize, you will need to *Let us know on your blog or Social Media Post how the Photo Inspired You*.
 
  Today, I was inspired by the picnic blanket.
So I set forth to duplicate it using finger sponge daubers and TH distress oxide inks.  Then I looked through my dies and found this cute basket die from the Jeanine's Art 'Spring Basket' (JAD10116) die set.  Then from a scrap of white card stock, I die cut a sprig of 'Dill' (ScrapMan  FL-18) and colored it using a Tombow marker and added gold Nuvo drops.

 The doily edge was created using a VERY OLD Martha Stewart edge punch and the sentiment is from Pink Fresh. 


I do hope you will pop over to Inspiration Station
Come check out what the design team has created ... lots of fun inspiration from this team!  And then, join in the fun!  I look forward to seeing what YOU create. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and sharing in my excitement!

As always . . .

4 comments:

  1. Love this card !!!! A real beauty !
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool take on the photo, great idea to use it for your background, I love the cute basket to hold your pretty flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful intrepretation of the inspiration photo for the challenge at The Inspiration Station. I thank you teamie for another wonderful project!
    Donna
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, this is so pretty, and look at you being all inspired and putting it on paper so brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.