Wednesday, July 13, 2022

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Butterflies, Dragonflies & Bees

 

 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Our theme, chosen by Sistah Vickie is:
 
Butterflies, Dragonflies & Bees
(use 1, 2 or all 3)

I went with BEES for today's creation.
I have this fabulous Hero Arts Stamp/Die set that I bought last year as their special monthly feature and I just love this entire set.  I reach for it often.  There's a beautiful floral spray with the set but today I simply went with the single flower stamp/die along with the bees and honeycomb.

I have used a sheet of designer paper from the Craft Consortium 'Ink Drops - Candy' paper pack for my background and simply die cut the honeycomb the added my sentiment in the center cut out.  I have used Tombow markers to water color my flowers and die cut the bees from a scrap of golden rod card stock.  I did a little shaping on the flowers & bees then popped up the bees with dimensional tape.

 


I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


10 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! I love the little bees and the honeycomb! Well done girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bees look like real and your background is amazing!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card and love those plump bumble bees, and the perfect paper for the background too!! It all came together beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty, your flowers are just gorgeous, such pretty coloring, I like the different styles of bees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Dar... what a stunnig card! I love it ! Sorry I haven't been around and thank you so much for leaving your comments on my blog. I don't know why they don't come into my email box so only just saw the last one. I had no idea that you were suffering problems with your heart, I'm sorry. I hope you are enjoying your week and I'm sending happy healing thoughts right back at you... take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of this challenge. What a pretty and colorful card you made. Ingenious way to use this paper. I never would have thought, but it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, love this one!!! With lovely colors also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dp Darlene and those bees so bright and colourful. Nice die cut and flowers in such lovely soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card beautifully coloured and the bees look right at home with that gorgeous honeycomb.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! I love this! Such beautiful colors. And that honeycomb die on that paper... looks amazing! Love your bees, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.