Thursday, July 28, 2022

Having fun with 3D Embossing Folders

Hello Friends and Happy Thursday!

Today I've been having fun creating with some of my new Lisa Horton 3D embossing folders!  I tell you, these are so addicting and I've been having SO MUCH fun making quick cards today (will be sharing more over the next coming weeks).

Today I saw the fun color combo over on Seize the Birthday so I just HAD to join in the fun.


 

 I have used the Lisa Horton embossing folder & die set called 'Climbing Rose'.  This set is actually designed for Slimline cards but I was happy to see I could use it on my A6 cards as well.

Lisa Horton Crafts - 3D Embossing Folder with Coordinating Dies - Climbing Rose

 I die cut from white card stock, then die cut ... then put it back into the embossing folder and ran it through again.  You can color the flower or leave them white ... up to you!  But I chose to color mine using small finger daubers and TH distress oxide inks.

I've added the coordinating colors of Nuvo Drops and a little sentiment panel and my card is ready to mail. 

 A few other challenges I'd like to join in today ...

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - ATG
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG
Try It On Tuesday Challenge - Make it Feminine

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you find inspiration in today's creation!
Have a wonderful weekend ahead!

As always ...


4 comments:

  1. Wo, such a beautiful card! Loving your design and how you coloured those embossed flowers - perfect 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This maybe a quick card but it is oh so glorious! What a fun way to make a card that "pops" with a design like this one. By die cutting it and then embossing it again, you got a winner! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge. Good to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene, this is just beautiful! You did a great job with sponging! Thrilled to see you in our gallery at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, this is gorgeous, Darlene! I looked at this folder/die, sigh... so beautiful. You did a fantastic job with the coloring, and it's good to know it doesn't necessarily have to be a slimline, though that would be awesome, too. I'm thrilled to see this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.