Monday, November 21, 2022

Inspiration Station Challenge

 

Hello Everyone and Welcome Back!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the Inspiration Station!

Here is today's Inspiration Photo  ...

Please remember, to be eligible for the Prize, you will need to *Let us know on your blog or Social Media Post how the Photo Inspired You*.
 

The first thing I thought of today when I saw the inspiration photo was a very old Cheery Lynn Designs (no longer in business under this name) die that I've never used called 'Thankful Harvest'. I die cut from white card stock and did my coloring using Tombow Markers then fussy cut around the image.  

This sentiment is also VERY OLD and is a stamp set by Inkadinkado called 'Harvest Expressions'.

Did you notice the Leaf embossing in the background ... also very old ... Simon Says 'Fall Foliage (SF214).  

 

 I have NEVER used any of these three items ... geesh!  guess that tells you I have a LOT of crafting goodies in my cave!  LOL

 

I do hope you will pop over to Inspiration Station
Come check out what the design team has created ... lots of fun inspiration from this team!  And then, join in the fun!  I look forward to seeing what YOU create. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and sharing in my excitement!

As always . . .

4 comments:

  1. Love the image and embossed panel Darlene, it's a wonderful intrepretation of the photo. Thanks for another lovely team project for the Inspiration Station Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoe wonderful you got out some goodies that needed to play, the embossing is so pretty with those die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspiration Station did its job by inspiring you to bring out all these beautiful old goodies for your card. I love that! It's so colorful and textured and full of life's bounty. We are lucky and I count my blessings every day. Happy Thanksgiving, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Challenges are so great for smashing your stash and getting to re-know items we forgot about. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.