Wednesday, November 23, 2022

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Christmas or Winter

 

 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Our theme, chosen by Sistah Darlene is:
 
Anything Christmas or Winter

I must admit, I have a lot of awesome crafting products that I have yet to use so today I dove into the box (not yet used or put away) and came up with this fabulous Altenew stamp set callked 'Winter Wishes'.   I felt it was perfect for today's theme.

Large, zoomable image of Altenew Winter Wishes Stamps. 1 of 1

 I first stamped my image until a panel of watercolor paper then had fun coloring it using my Tombow markers, water & artist brush.  After coloring, I let it dry well then added my 'splatter' snow using white acrylic paint & a brush ... once dried I added the sentiment.

 

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


5 comments:

  1. Great landscape !!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty stamp and love how you have colored it! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image, Sis, and beautifully coloured. Lovely choice of image/stamp. Covid is still lingering and we both have it so guess we are keeping the virus togther, getting there slowly but ever so slow. Don't like reading you are still unwell... love ya x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure know about the not yet used stuff. I don't put it away until it gets used and my basket is piling up again as I work on Christmas cards. This is a lovely home in the snow. A great stamp set and beautiful Christmas scene. I love seeing your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Darlene this is just gorgeous. So wintery, beautifully coloured and that sky looks so realistic. Would be nice to be snug inside with a fire burning enjoying hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.