Sunday, November 6, 2022

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge

 

Hello Friends and welcome back to my blog! 
SO happy you stopped by!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG.  Of course the theme is Anything Christmas and we hope you'll come join in the fun! 

Here's a fun inspiration board we've created to help get you started ...


 As I'm sure you have guessed by now, I was inspired by the image in the lower right corner.  I have had this Memory Box 'Holiday Lamp Post Frame' die (#94049) for many years and I believe this is the first time I've used it.

This die pops out THREE different panels.  I've die cut it from white card stock then matted it with blue card stock.  The center ring I left off so the blue would show through.  I've used tombow markers to color the lamp post and pines.  A touch of snow was added using a White Gelly Roll pen.

The little cardinals came from another older Memory Box die set 'Delicate Pine Frame' (#94031).

 PLEASE be sure to pop over to THE BLOG and check out the amazing designs our design team has created for your inspiration.  What a group of talented ladies!!  Then come join in the fun!!  

Challenges to share in:
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Christmas
International Art & Soul Challenge #146 - Christmas
As You Like it Challenge - Favorites Image or Animal and why
(favorite image ... love seeing a lamp post on a quiet street when the snow if flying ... something so peaceful about that scene!)
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #560 - Shades of Blue
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #127 - ATG Christmas

  Have a great day!

As always ... thanks again for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Darlene my friend Love the lamp post it truly looks warm and the contrasting icy blue is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card you made Darlene, lovely! I like it very much! 🎄
    Have a beautiful sunday today.
    Hug, Wilma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a peaceful scene.. I like it a lot.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, well it is certainly time you pulled it out and used it as it looks like it was made just for this mood board!! A beautifully created card my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Darlene! It's about time with that die. I've got some aging never been used dies gathering dust in my basket so, believe me, I know how it is. You made a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lovely Sis, This is fabulous! I always love your creations and all of the techniques that you use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my that is lovely your shading of the background is just gorgeous and love the sentiment to go with it too, the birds were a great touch to add to it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a perfect take on the image on the inspiration board! I love the die you've used and the beautiful blue background you created for it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.