Wednesday, November 9, 2022

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Card with an Aperture

 

 

  Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Our theme, chosen by Sistah Lia is:
 
Card with an Aperture


OMG ... this was such a fun card to create ... I don't know why I haven't made more cards like this!  But you can bet you'll be seeing more of this style card in the future!

Anyways ... The stamp & die set I have used today is from Technique Tuesday
and is called 'Hanna the Horse'
.   
 
 
 
The dies I used for my aperture are Tutti Designs 'Stitched Squares' and the 'barbedwire' die is from Paper Rose (#17694) and was die cut from silver metallic paper.

 

 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


6 comments:

  1. Super fun card and the sentiment made me laugh, a fabulous take on the aperture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun design and perfect with this horse, love those sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed it! Love the sentiment and the embossing folder is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun this is! Love the barbed wire die and the set with all the different sentiments. I do appreciate a punny sentiment. Your card makes me think about a couple of Art Impression sets I have. I think I have too many stamps. This is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great male card! The sentiment is so funny!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous male card and just awesome Darlene. Great sentiment and the barbed wire is so clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.