Hello Friends ... welcome back ... thanks for stopping by!
Today I've created a masculine birthday card for an avid outdoorsman
and hope he likes it.
I had some Fall scraps of designer paper & card stock so I decided to put them together to create my background panel. Also used scraps for the matting of my 'Too Much Fun' image before popping it up with dimensional tape. The Happy Birthday sentiment are dies from Tutti Designs.
Challenges to share in:
Cardz 4 Guys #390 - Fall / Autumn (ends 10/20)
Creative Moments #286 - Autumn Colors (ends 10/13)
AAA Birthday Card Challenge #89 - Use Patterned Papers (ends 9/23)
I hope your week is going smoothly.
Thanks again for stopping by and hope to see you again real soon!
As always . . .


I would say it is perfect for an outdoors man, the paper compliments the colors in the image very well!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card in all the gorgeous Autumn colors. Wonderful scene as well!
ReplyDeleteGreat card. I saw it on AAA Birthday
ReplyDelete