Happy Sunday All
Today I thought I'd join in on the fun over at the Allsorts Challenge Blog #858 where the theme is Sympathy / Thinking of You / Get Well.
I have a standing order for Thinking of You cards for my cousins church and it's nice to be able to share a few of those here on my blog. This fun challenge gave me that opportunity today!
I've used scraps of patterned paper from the Brutus Monroe 'SUNFLOWERsoiree' 6s6 paper pack.

Sue Wilson (CEDSS006) 2 part 'Thinking of You' die set was used for the front sentiment and a Simon Says 'Sending Happy Thoughts' stamp set (from my Doni Collection) was used on the inside.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Greatly appreciated!
As always . . .


Beautiful use of pattern papers to make the background for your gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteClever work with the strips of paper from the lovely sunflower pad. Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts
ReplyDelete