ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Masculine Thinking of You

 Happy Thursday Everyone!

 In looking through the challenges available out in blogland via Paper Playful, I came across a couple that I thought I'd like to play along with.

First challenge is the Cards 4 Guys #390 challenge where the theme is Fall/Autumn Colors.

 

 
 

Inside view

 

Using various 1/2" strips of card stock & patterned paper, I've created this card that I think would be a good masculine card.  The men in our lives have 'bad days' too and I thought this would help lift the spirits without being too 'floofy poofy'.

Here are a few other challenges that my card fits:

The Male Room #214 - Dots and/or Stripes (ends 10/6)
Try it on Tuesday - Pretty Papers (ends 9/30) 
Creative Moments #286 - Autumn Colors (ends 10/13)
 

 Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Greatly appreciated!

As always . . .

 

6 comments:

  1. I love the stripes! Not only do men have bad days, too, but they appreciate a nice card like this to show someone cares. Beautifully done, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card using the Autumn pattern papers! Works great for a guy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the strips and would be great for a guy card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great man card Darlene - the strips of paper are really effective. Thanks for sharing with us at TIOT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful masculine feel to your fall card, and love the gold accent around the sentiment! Thanks for playing along this month at Cardz 4 Guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.