Hello my friends!
Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
Frame It
Today I have opened my Autumn Garden Sticker book and found this lovely lady with her beautiful sunflower halo to use as the focus image on my card. The framing die set I have used is Sue Wilson Frames & Tags Poppy (#CED4342) set.
The paper used to cut out for my framing is from the Paper Studio Four Seasons 3 pack purchased at Hobby Lobby years ago. I thought the colors were perfect with the image.
A few prima flowers and black Nuvo drops ... card complete!
I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
My
'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ...
be sure to pop over and check them out!
Challenges to share in:
Classic Design Aug/Sept Challenge - ATG - Optional Twist/Use Die Cuts (ends 9/12)
Conjurer of Dreams - Autumn Vibes (ends 9/29)
Let's Craft & Create #235 - AG + Frame It (ends 9/30)
Classic Design Aug/Sept Challenge - ATG - Optional Twist/Use Die Cuts (ends 9/12)
Conjurer of Dreams - Autumn Vibes (ends 9/29)
Let's Craft & Create #235 - AG + Frame It (ends 9/30)
(PIN)spirational September Challenge #341 - Orange, Red, Brown & Yellow (ends 9/30) - 3rd entry

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.