Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Double D - Vases and/or Pitchers

Hello Dear Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
 
Here's today's theme:
 
VASES and/or PITCHERS
 
 and here's an inspiration board created to help get you started . . .
 
 
 
 OMG what pretty images on our board today!
My eyes were immediately drawn to the blue vase & white flowers so that's what inspired me today.  Here's what I've created . . .
 
 
 
 My first intention was to go with a CAS white background design but I have all these gorgeous designer papers in my stash and I could hear them all screaming at me ... 'pick me, pick me' ... so I went with a 6x6 panel from the Brutus Monroe 'Secret Garden' paper pack (one of my favorites).  
 
 Brutus Monroe - 6 x 6 Paper Pack - Secret Garden
 
 I've used Tombow markers, artist brush & water to color my Impression Obsession 'large porcelain pitcher' die.  The floral springs are also Impression Obsession.  My sentiments come from Creative Expressions 'Wordies Sentiment Birthday Sheets' and a few little Prima flowers were also added to pull everything together. 
  

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the details and amazing samples offered up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D! 

  As always . . .

 

3 comments:

  1. I love your blue vase with the white flowers on that design paper. Why not use that paper as I am sure you have lots,, like me. This really gives me a feel of the last days of summer. In a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you listened to your paper pad as it is the perfect paper for your beautiful 'pitcher' to land on, pretty card my friend and those added Prima flowers sealed the deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful DP background for the lovely blue pitcher! It's like walking through an English garden. The white flowers really pop against the blue. My pitcher is such a light blue it looks white. So pretty my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.