ATTENTION PLEASE

** FYI **
Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors at the end of the year.

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Fun with 'Eclipse'

 Happy Day All . . .

A short while back I got hooked on the 'various' Eclipse Techniques and while cleaning up in my cave I spotted a paper pack that I thought would make beautiful cards using that technique ... here's what I've created . . . 

 

The following 2 cards are from the same paper pack (sorry ... I can't find a name on it ... weird) and I haven't finished with a sentiment or any additional embellishments.  But they will be ready for those additions when I need a quick & easy card.

 

 


I find this technique to be so addicting (and pretty) LOL!

 Challenges to share in:

Crafty Catz #720 - ATG (ends 10/9) Entry #2
Creative Fingers #330 - ATG (ends 10/9) Entry #2
Creative Knockouts #579 - ATG (ends 9/30)

 

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.