Happy Day All . . .
A short while back I got hooked on the 'various' Eclipse Techniques and while cleaning up in my cave I spotted a paper pack that I thought would make beautiful cards using that technique ... here's what I've created . . .
The following 2 cards are from the same paper pack (sorry ... I can't find a name on it ... weird) and I haven't finished with a sentiment or any additional embellishments. But they will be ready for those additions when I need a quick & easy card.
I find this technique to be so addicting (and pretty) LOL!
Challenges to share in:
Crafty Catz #720 - ATG (ends 10/9) Entry #2
Creative Fingers #330 - ATG (ends 10/9) Entry #2
Creative Knockouts #579 - ATG (ends 9/30)
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!




Beautiful cards and rich in color!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful paper! I'm beside myself. Wow! The eclipse makes these cards even more special!
ReplyDeleteOh- they are all so gorgeous Darlene!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts- good luck!
So pretty, you are right those papers are perfect for the technique
ReplyDeletethouse papers are gourgeous and have made stunning cards, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge Tilly
ReplyDelete