ATTENTION PLEASE

** FYI **
Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors at the end of the year.

Saturday, September 26, 2026

Can You Handle the Pressure - Twist - Trees

 


Hello Friends, thanks for stopping by today!

We have a new challenge starting today over on our new Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge Blog and the TWIST theme is ...

Trees

Remember, the twist is optional but you MUST use an embossing folder on your projects to qualify for the prize.  Heat embossing is also permitted but only in conjunction with an embossing folder.

 Here's what I've created to inspire you today ...
 
 
 
 Today I've used the Simon Says 'Forest Border' 3D embossing folder (SF209) for the focus of my card.  After embossing onto white card stock I simply & lightly sponged over the embossed trees using the residual ink left in one of my green ink large sponge dauber to create the color.  I used the blue dauber also to create the illusion of blue skies in the background.  
 
A scrap of white card stock was torn to create the snow and Diamond Stickles added for snowy sparkle.  The little deer is a part of the Memory Box 'Woodland Bridge Frame' die set. 
  
 I do hope you'll come check out our challenge blog and play along.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!!

As always . . .

5 comments:

  1. Nice Winter scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful scene, love that tree folder, and love the glittery snow bank!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love those trees! I have to wonder why I don't have that folder considering how much I love a forest. Your snowline is so pretty and the little deer is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute woodland scene you have created, like the soft inking of the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your serene Winter scene, with the sweet deer silhouette. Using a torn piece of white cardstock with diamond stickies for the snowy ground was a brilliant idea. Thanks for visiting my blog and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.