ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Monday, September 28, 2026

Big Hugs & Happy Thoughts

 Hello Friends, so happy to have you stopping by today!

Over the weekend I was sorting through some of my papers (organizing by color) and just had to make another card using my favorite color ... yep!  another PURPLE card!  LOL

 

 Inside View


 I truly enjoy using a sketch challenge to get my juices flowing and that's exactly what I went in search of for this card.  I can always find fun & fabulous sketches over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge blog.  For my card I've decided to use their Sketch #334 ...

 

 Ooops ... I just realized in writing up this post that I forgot to add my Nuvo drops in the upper & lower corners ... hope that doesn't disqualify me from entering.

 A few other challenges to share in:

Crafty Catz #720 - ATG (ends 10/9)
Creative Fingers #330 - ATG (ends 10/9)
Little Red Wagon #877 - R is for Recipe (1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments) (ends 9/29)
 

Thanks again for stopping by and hope to see you again real soon!

 As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.