Hello Friends, so happy to have you stopping by today!
Over the weekend I was sorting through some of my papers (organizing by color) and just had to make another card using my favorite color ... yep! another PURPLE card! LOL
Inside View
I truly enjoy using a sketch challenge to get my juices flowing and that's exactly what I went in search of for this card. I can always find fun & fabulous sketches over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge blog. For my card I've decided to use their Sketch #334 ...

Ooops ... I just realized in writing up this post that I forgot to add my Nuvo drops in the upper & lower corners ... hope that doesn't disqualify me from entering.
A few other challenges to share in:
Crafty Catz #720 - ATG (ends 10/9) ✓
Creative Fingers #330 - ATG (ends 10/9)
Little Red Wagon #877 - R is for Recipe (1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments) (ends 9/29) ✓
Thanks again for stopping by and hope to see you again real soon!
As always . . .


A beautiful card Darlene and it's lovely to have you play along with us again. We won't disqualify you for missing the drops, we can still clearly see the sketch. Love all the purples and your pretty image.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Anne - SSW2-DT
Your card is so gorgeous and o love all the wonderful layers and colors!
ReplyDeleteThe sketch seems made for paper lovers and your papers are just so pretty! Love that basket of violets, too, and again the inside sentiment. Perfect!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, sweet image and love your flowers go with it!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card - inside and out! I'm loving all that purple too!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon for our "R is for Recipe" challenge this week!
Kate
http://www.smallbitsofpaper.blogspot.com/">Small Bits of Paper
Such a beautiful card Darlene, one of my favourite colour combs as well. We won't disqualify you forgetting the gems. I'll have to make the gems bigger in my future sketches so you don't miss them. This is a wonderful card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Kathie x