ATTENTION PLEASE

** FYI **
Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors at the end of the year.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

"Cheater" Card


Happy Sunday afternoon all!!


To a true stamper, this is definately a "cheater card". The only stamping involved is the sentiment. I've had this paper (DCWV 12x12) for ever and it is so pretty, I just HAD to make it into a card. I didn't know how else I would use it ... if you use it scrapbooking, you cover the beautiful scene up with your photos.


It will work perfectly for that need it in a hurry card! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love those 'cheater cards', especially when your in a hurry. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.