Monday, November 10, 2008

Paper Craft Planet Color Challenge


Being a new member of the Papercrafters Planet (click on the side bar badge to view "my page"), I have joined in on a few groups. I am still finding my way around but having fun in the process. Today I noticed that the color challenge (in the Treehouse Stamps Group - Ashley Bowen) was to use kiwi kiss, baja breeze and white (or colors close to that).

So, not having the new SU - IN colors, I used old olive, soft sky and white. I also used a new SU set called "Nature Silouettes". The designer paper I used is Basic Grey-Boxer and I even took the time to clip out around the end flowers to give it a little more dimension. (you can click on the image for a larger view) The sky is a stamp by Ala Art and I made the moon by stamping a large sponge pod into summer sun and rocking one edge in pumpkin pie.

I'm happy with the outcome ... what do you think?? Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. Great card! I just love this image. Its on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a color challenge group now?! WOW!! This is a beautiful card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I "LOVE" this card!

    I also wanted to let you know I've added you to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene