Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Double D - Twelve Days of Christmas (Days 7-12)

Hello Dear Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
I'm happy to say I am hosting today's challenge and we are continuing our 12 Days of Christmas...
Let's have some fun!

TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS
(Days 7 - 12)

 7th Day    Seven Swans A Swimming
8th Day    Eight Maids A Milking
9th Day    Nine Ladies Dancing
10th Day    Ten Lords A Leaping
11th Day    Eleven Pipers Piping
12th Day    Twelve Drummers Drumming
Here is the fabulous mood board we have created to help inspire you . . .



 Which day theme inspires you??

This time around, I'm going with the Seven Swans A Swimming.
Though, I'm only using three!  LOL



My card is simplistic in style using only dies and paper.
The dies I've used for the swans and clouds are by Joy! Craft and very old.
The sentiment die is by Frantic Stamper.

I will keep this post short and sweet!
Like most of you, it's a very busy time of the year at the Pavlick's too!
However, I do hope you'll come join in our fun!

 Be sure to pop over to our Double D Challenge Blog and check out what the design team ladies have created ... they are amazingly talented and I'm sure you'll find more wonderful inspiration!  

 Hope to see you there!

As always . . .

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful swans a-swimming Dar! Thanks for the warm welcome too! Sending you love and hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful designed card, sending hugs.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Darlene! I like the swan diecuts!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect take on the challenge. LOVE the clouds in the sky, and those swans are fabulous. Thinking about you today, and also your family. Cyber hugs, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful peaceful scene. I love swans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty and serene. Fun challenge, Darlene! I'm going to miss being on the team, but I won't be far, thank goodness. Sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and serene, Darlene! Love the scene with swans swimming while the clouds are floating overhead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great inspiration with the swans a swimming! This is a card that could be for Christmas, but for other occasions too. Fun Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card with those beautiful swans. I wish I could find some swans. I have six ducks a swimming but no swans.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Lovely peaceful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those dies are beautiful, love the white swans! Makes for a very beautiful Christmas card! Merry Merry! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Darlene. The swans are so pretty and peaceful. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.