Monday, December 23, 2019

Tutti Designs - Snowman Couple

Hello Friends!
WOW tomorrow is Christmas Eve!  Can you believe it???
My holiday cards have been mailed for this year but there's no time like the present
to start on next years cards and so I will continue to have fun with all the amazing holiday dies available at the Tutti Design Store


How cute is this Snowman Couple!


I had  little fun with them on this design!
After die cutting I decided I wanted to keep them as solid
white snow people so I die cut a second time, colored bits & pieces
of my first cut the adhered them together.  


After carefully removing my second cut from the die, I used small strips
of regular scotch tape on the back side to keep everything together.
You could go in so many different directions with this fun die!


Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store
and check out all of the fabulous dies available.

Need more inspiration? 
The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog  
EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!  

Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:
 
  
Wishing you all an AMAZING day ahead! 
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, such adorable card! Love the couple of snowmen and your beautiful design

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are terrific. I have already started on next year's cards, too. I'm still having fun making them. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree that it is never too early to start next years cards :)
    These two are cute, and like how you colored them and backed them with your dies, such cute paper for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute snow couple. Wonderful card design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful couple! This is so adorable and you picked the perfect background paper. Thinking of you and wishing you a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, gosh, I love these, Darlene! Nope, it's never too soon to start. I've got plans for that, but can't bring myself to make another Christmas card right now. Soon, though. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.