Saturday, August 15, 2020

Dies R Us Challenge - Baby It's Hot Outside!

Hello Friends!

Here we are in the middle of August and that means it's time for another fun challenge over on the  Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  But, before telling you about the new challenge I wanted to let you know Dies R Us is having a DT Call for their Inspiration Team for the October 2020 - March 2021 term.  Call ends SEPTEMBER 1st.

Please click here for details.


 
 
Now back to the challenge ... our theme today is:

Baby It's Hot Outside!
(use HOT colors - Reds, Oranges, Yellows)

Anyone who knows me, KNOWS THIS IS MY MOTTO!!   LOL

Dies used today are:

 Frantic Stamper - Dies - Flipflops
Impression Obsession - Better in Flip Flops
Impression Obsession - Dies - Better In Flip Flops

I had several different background papers I could have used for today's card but this one really spoke to me ... reminded me of a sunset on the beach.  It's a 6x6 panel from the Carta Bella 'Beach Day' paper pack. 

Don't forget to check out sister store in Canada . . .
Dies R Us now has a sister store with warehouses in USA & Canada called Didi Crafts 


It will ship to both the US and Canada. Didi Crafts will carry some of the same products as DRU, but most will be different. Now our Canadian friends don't have to worry about huge taxes or shipping fees. How great is that!?!


I hope you will come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.
For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below. 

click below for:

  Hope to see you there!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
  
As always . . .

14 comments:

  1. I agree, love fitflop !
    Great card !
    Groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool flip flop card and brilliant colours. Reminds me of 'someone' I know who wore these all the time for a visit over here.....remember the 'thongs' xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this card's sentiment is definitely YOU …. great papers used too and just think of all the different color flip flops you can make with this die...endless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun beautiful summer card!! Love those cute flip flops!! Beautiful color and great design, too!! A fab fun card, Darlene!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen to your motto! I hate to think of summer coming to an end. The air has changed here already, cool nights and fall is in the air. I'll hold on to every bit of summer that I can and your sweet card helps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colours the flip flops look fab
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those flip flops,this is a gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute, Dar! I think I will adopt this motto!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the orange background with the striped edge and the red flip flops. I bought a pair of flip flops to wear just to get a pedicure. Now I wear them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Those two dies go perfectly together too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fun beachy, feel to the card, those flip flops are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can feel the heat of the sun coming off of your adorable card! Love the paper on the right side and the flip flops! A staple in the summer! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fun! AND cute. I love the flowers on the flipflops!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha! The sentiment, the flip flops, the papers -- all perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.