Monday, August 17, 2020

Tutti Designs - Holidy Ornaments

Hello Friends!
Today I have a couple of cards to share for the Tutti Designs Store
They had an awesome Christmas release last month and I'm having great fun getting
a head start on my holiday cards. 

Be sure to check out the JULY CHRISTMAS RELEASE!

My cards today were created using




My first card let the die cut speak for itself!
A wintery background panel and a sentiment is all this card needed
to complete the thought.



For my second card I spent a little more time and did some coloring
on my white die cut panel ... leaving the ornaments white and coloring everything else.
A touch of faux stitching completed the look.


To give you an idea on the size of this particular die,
my cards are both A6 in size.

 Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies available. Need more inspiration?  The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog  EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!  

Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:


OH ... AND JUST A REMINDER

We now have a Tutti Designs UK Store ...
Tutti Designs UK

AND

Tutti Designs Canada

CHECK 'EM OUT!!

Wishing you all an AMAZING day ahead!  
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


4 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty new die and you have showcased it beautifully on both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a big die, they are both great examples but I am particular liking the first one, I think it has an elegant look to it

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful die that fills the card so nicely. This is so helpful when it comes to Christmas cards. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.