Friday, August 20, 2021

Daisy Delight


 Hello Friends ... HAPPY FRIDAY!

Once again I had a little time this week to play with some new stencils I purchased from the Del Bello's Designs store.  This one is called Black Daisy.

On the card above, I've used Tim Holtz distress oxides to color in my stencil along with a couple Tombow markers for accents.  And, I've used the Simon Says 'Thoughtful Messages' stamp set for my sentiment.

A scrap of designer paper for the background and (old) Cheery Lynn Designs corner dies for embellishment and this pretty card is ready to brighten someone's birthday.

Using the same elements, I decided to create a couple of cards that will be very easy mailers since the stenciling was not done on an extra panel, but directly onto the card base front.


I wasn't happy with where I positioned my stencil (too far right) so I simply used a fine tip black marker and created the graduating lines on the left side.  I think it's weirdly cool how it came out!  LOL


As far as this third card ... it doesn't get much easier or quicker than this!
And, I don't know about you but I think it's just perfect for a sympathy card!

Well that's it for me today!

Going to be a very busy weekend.  I'm headed over to Pennsylvania early tomorrow morning to help several of my cousins get the farm cleaned up and ready for our 3 day family reunion NEXT weekend.  Then, leaving from there and headed to a hotel room to get cleaned up and ready to attend my High School All Classes Reunion which is that evening.  Luckily I was able to find a hotel room within walking distance of the reunion venue so that will be convenient (no worry of drinking and driving lol).

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

As always . . .

9 comments:

  1. All three are fabulous! Oh, my these stencils are really something, aren't they? Love the way you did the lines on the second one - a fortuitous happy accident!! Have fun at the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Your stenciling with different colors is flawless. I like the lines on the middle card. It looks like a book page -- the left side of the book. Way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps: Sounds like a busy weekend! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these stenciled designs. All are so beautiful! And, I applaud you on not getting the colors mixed a bit as I know I would be so clumsy and go from one area and add a smidge of color to the next. You are so good at working with these detailed stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are gorgeous, I just love each of the ones you did, the corners on the first are so cool. Great idea with the line work, fills it in perfectly! Lovely clean and simple 3rd!
    Sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead of you, hope it is a good time and you stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the Stenciling you did the Card is just beautiful, also thank you for leaving comments on my blog.
    have a safe weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. DearDarlene
    The cards are beautiful and love the color palette too.tc stay safe
    with loads of love and gratitude

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all so lovely Dar! I really like the fine tip marker... You are going to be busy, I hope you have the best fun... Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous designs on all three cards. Love the marker accents you added.
    I hope you had a fabulous weekend and made lots of wonderful new memories to be treasured.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.