Monday, August 9, 2021

Call me crazy . . .

Hello Friends and Happy Monday!


Call me crazy but I'm having so much fun with these new stencils I purchased and the fact that I need to get a LOT of cards made before the end of the month, I spent a few hours Saturday morning before attending the neighbor girls wedding (which was amazing) creating a few more using the Sweet Poppy stencil called POPPY.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0117/6626/7962/products/Poppy_360x.png?v=1598181358

 

I've been trying to do something a little 'different' which each card but still using this same fabulous stencil.  I LOVE how this purple/blue color came out (although I don't think they actually grow in that color lol).   This stenciling was done directly onto the card front making it a VERY easy to mail card.

Ok, I know this was short and sweet but I have another busy week ahead so I'd better get busy!  THANKS SO MUCH for taking time to stop by ... I sure do appreciate it!!

As always . . .


 

7 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! The colors are wonderful and I do love that stencil! I think the purple is going to be afavorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you need a lot of cards you have to MAKE a lot of cards! Each different and all beautiful! I do love that purple/blue shading. There might be a Himalaya poppy in that color. If not, there should be. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so beautiful! I love that stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards. I like you added the bee to some of them. I like how you finished the inside of one card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. It always makes you feel good when you know you made a good purchase because you are getting a lot of use out of them. These are terrific, I especially love the second one, the colors you used and the pretty blending of them makes them so lovely! Love the added bees with it too!
    Hope you get some of the rain you all need!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Darlene
    This stencil is beautiful and you have done justice to it. The cards are gorgeous. Tc stay safe. With loads of love and gratitude

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how you manage to make and post so many cards all the time, but I'm impressed! This stencil sure makes beautiful cards, and I love the assorted colors and designs! The addition of the bees is clever and fun at the same time! NJ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.