Thursday, August 5, 2021

Playing with new Stencils . . .

 Hello Friends ...

It's been a crazy busy couple of weeks but I wanted to share with you, a few cards I created using a new stencil I purchased from the Del Bello's Design shop.  Here's the first card I created using this stencil.  I've used Tim Holtz distress oxide ink for the inking.

 

These stencils are so much fun to create with! 
This one is by Sweet Poppy and of course it's called POPPY.

Poppy Stencil by Sweet Poppyhttps://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0117/6626/7962/products/Poppy_360x.png?v=1598181358

I figured while I was getting inky, I may as well create a few more panels. 
Here's how they came together . . .

SO MUCH FUN and can be used for a variety of occasions!


I have another BUSY day today but wanted to share a little inspiration while I had a minute!

Hope you have a wonderful day ahead!
As always . . .


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful x 3! I love how you added the white dots to the flowers on the middle card, and then finished with the bees. They're all just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen some of the prettiest cards lately with stencils. These are great. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!These cards are so gorgeous and I love that stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Darlene
    The stencil is beautiful and you have given life to it. The cards are more than beautiful. with loads of love and gratitude

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just beautiful. I love the bright colors, you have used that stencil perfectly. Just GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are gorgeous, such pretty shading with the inks, great blending, they are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have used stencil perfectly. I love cards you made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have created some beautiful cards with this stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards and love the details you have added, more stencils are on my list this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.