Saturday, August 7, 2021

Going to be a BAUBLE CHRISTMAS!

Hello Friends and Happy Saturday!

 Here are a couple more Bauble Christmas cards I made a week or so ago that I hadn't shared yet here on my blog and so just HAD to share them with you today.  I'm sure you'll be seeing more as the holiday approach (OMG time is flying by too quickly!)


For the focus image on this card, I used a Nellie's Choice stamp called Cosily Snowy Cottage.  Also purchased at the Del Bello's Designs Store.  I've used Tombow markers to color in the cottage/trees and Tim Holtz distress oxide inks for the bauble coloring.

These new fun products are from a company named Del Bello's Designs and the stencil is called Christmas Snowflake Flourish Bauble Stencil from their Sweet Poppy line.  Isn't it awesome!!

Christmas Snowflake Flourish Bauble Stencil by Sweet Poppy

I couldn't resist and just had to order the coordinating die too.  This stencil JUST came back in stock so if you want one, don't hesitate ... get it ordered NOW!!  What beautiful Christmas cards I will be sending this year!  Oh yea, I was telling you about the coordinating die ...

And here's a second card to share today . . .


I love, love, love how this one turned out. 
Once again I used Tim Holtz distress oxide inks for the stencil coloring but this time the stamped image I've used is another Nellie's Choice stamp called Winter Time Winter Waterfall.

Challenges to share in:

Country View August Challenge - Monochromatic (9/1)
Creative Cottage August Challenge - No Patterned Paper (9/1)
QKR Stampede Challenge #425 - ATG  (8-1)
12 Months of Christmas Challenge #80 - ATG w/option of warm winter wear (9/15)

Thanks again for stopping by! 
As always ...


10 comments:

  1. OMGosh, yes, both cards are beautiful, and with the die -- next level! The stamped scenes in the bauble are gorgeous. Love the inner glow. The die cut edge and snowflake paper on your first card make a fine background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally enabled me Darlene- I have been wanting that stencil but couldn't find it anywhere until I saw your cards recently so needless to say the stencil and the die too (of course:) are on their way to me. So happy to find them in the USA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are lovely cards Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I love both of these! There is just something about the second card that just speaks to me! I think it must be that shade of blue; I just know it makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, gotta LOVE that stencil, so many images can be stamped onside it! Very pretty cards, I wonder if some of the same people will get same cards from you and I as I planned to send this to the DD team this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cards with the bauble are absolutely stunning! I love that you added a scene in them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow they are both just fabulous, gorgeous coloring and wonderful shading, something very original!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen this bauble stencil and die before, what a treasure you have there! And I love how you decorated the baubles, with the cozy cottage on one and the scene of nature on the other. The receivers of these cards are lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards Darlene. I like that you can get different looks with the stencil and die or can combine them. Lovely image too. Thank you for entering the Warm Winter Wear Challenge at 12 Months of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.