Sunday, August 1, 2021

Merry Little Christmas Time

Hello Everyone!
It's a new month and that means the start of a new monthly challenge
 
Do you remember a stamp company named LaBlanc from the early 2000's?  Well this is one of their stamps and I've always loved the vintage Santa images so of course I just had to have this stamp in my collection.  
 
I've done some simple pencil coloring and added this sweet 'Boy on Sled' silhouette by Impression Obsession (DIE108) as an accent.  You know what they say about 'He sees you when your sleeping ... he knows when you're awake!'   Well it looks like he's watching when you're out sledding too!  LOL
 

I hope you've enjoyed today's Christmas card and I can't wait to see what you create and share over at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and wishing you a fabulous week ahead!
As always ...

 

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember seeing these stamps in our local craft store which is long since closed. You have a very vintage and beautifully done Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your vintage Santa and the boy on the sled is such a cute idea to have him watching over!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of that company, Darlene, but the vintage Santa stamp is gorgeous. Nice touch adding the little guy on the sled. Beautiful and festive, just perfect for Christmas.
    Stay safe and well.
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.