Monday, August 16, 2021

Iris Love

Happy Monday All!

Over the weekend I had fun playing with a few new products.  Today's fun shares were created with yet another stencil I purchased from Del Bello's Designs ... this one is by Sweet Poppy and of course, called IRIS .  Simple yet beautiful!

The sentiment stamps I chose to used on today's cards are from the Pretty Pink Posh company called 'Thoughtful Greetings'.

Thoughtful Greetings Stamp Set

 Here's another card using a single stem stenciled image.


And of course, if you prefer more than one stem of flowers on your cards, that's just as easy as stenciling as many as you want in your bouquet.  For the following card, I decided upon three so I simply repositioned my stencil and got inky.


One or Three ... this stencil made card making easy!

It's going to be another busy week so I'd better get started!
But, before I go ... here's a peek at my Springtime Iris.

It's a shame they don't last longer then they do!!


Challenges to share in:

Clever Dexter August Challenge #20 - Use a Stencil
Creative Craft Cottage August Challenge #143 - No Patterned Paper
 

I hope you have a fabulous week ahead!

As always ... thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!


15 comments:

  1. Adorable card with an adorable stencil, colours are beautiful. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is the only word I have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so pretty, Darlene. A gorgeous stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! These are just stunning!!!! I love the deep, rich colors. I think I need that stencil, it's fabulous and you have used it perfectly here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely in love with the cards. You have shown so much variety using that one stencil! Thank you so much for being a part in our challenge and looking forward to seeing more from you. Hugs, Kinjal - DT Clever Dexter http://www.cleverdexter.com/2021/08/august-2021-clever-dexter-challenge-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. All just breathtaking, Darlene! It's hard to stop at one. The paper on your first card is gorgeous. Lots of useful sentiments in the set you used. Oh, and your real irises are gorgeous. Yes, it's too bad they don't last longer, but look how many blooms they produce!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful cards you made with the stencil. You really know how to do a great job with them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are lovely, the colors you brought together and shading is lovely, I like both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely lovey cards my friend and beautiful iris!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dar, I love those cards,they are just lovely your colors are so pretty
    and Thank you for your comment on my blog.
    Have a Blessed day
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cards are so beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us over at the Clever Dexter challenge!
    -Samantha, Clever Dexter DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. So lovely! Thanks for joining us over at the Clever Dexter Challenge Blog. We think your cleverly concocted creation is awesome. All the best!
    --- DT - Gina Ang ---
    Clever Dexter Challenge #20 - Use A Stencil

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous set of cards, Darlene. Love how you are using your beautiful stencils.
    Nicely done, my friend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for taking part in the Clever Dexter Challenge.
    Your project is really beautiful!
    Good luck and hope to see you again next month!
    Roberta DT Clever Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations for this beautiful card and good luck! Thank you for playing with us this month at Clever Dexter Challenge We are waiting for you in the next one! - DT Irene - Clever Dexter Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.