Wednesday, December 14, 2022

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Red and Green

 

 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Our theme, chosen by Sistah Diane is:
 
Red and Green

I've gone with a very simple design today, letting the designer paper do all the work.  But I must admit, I had a terrible time with the photos this time ... all the photos I took in my light box, once edited, made the paper look red & BLACK vs red & GREEN.  So, I tried taking photos in a different manner in hopes that you can see that it is actually Red & Green as required.

My letters for the word JOY come from a Scrapbook.com die set called 'Festive'.


 I have added Diamond Stickles to the letters as well as where the squares joined.
(see photo below)

 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

Merry Christmas!


7 comments:

  1. Pretty card in the traditional colors and I can see the green just fine, a perfect flat card to mail, I love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tartan motiv makes a gorgeous background for the diecut letters!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, looks like you were able to show the green in the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning and beautifully designed project ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This came out great! I love the plaid paper, let's the Joy "pop"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love the tartan paper Darlene. Love the big bold Joy die and nice finish with the stickles. Merry Christmas. Love being part of the Team and look forward to having fun with all the Sistahs again in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A classic! I can totally see that it's red and green. Photos can be a bear. I'd rather stamp! Gosh, I love those letters and will have to look them up. There you go enabling me again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.