Monday, December 5, 2022

Inspiration Station Challenge

 

  Hello Everyone and Welcome Back!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the Inspiration Station!

Here is today's Inspiration Photo  ...

 
Please remember, to be eligible for the Prize, you will need to *Let us know on your blog or Social Media Post how the Photo Inspired You*.
 

For today's creation, I've kept the design simple.
By using an embossing folder and a die ... my card is complete!

The embossing folder I have used today is a 3D 'Poinsettia Oval' from Simon Says (SF213).  I liked it simply embossed in white card stock but decided to do a little water coloring with my Tombow markers.  You could certainly go either way!

 

 By using this particular embossing folder, I was able to put the focus on my Spellbinder Stocking.

I do hope you will pop over to Inspiration Station
Come check out what the design team has created ... lots of fun inspiration from this team!  And then, join in the fun!  I look forward to seeing what YOU create. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and sharing in my excitement!

As always . . .

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Darlene, clean and simple is so pretty at Christmas time. Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is stunning Darlene! Thanks for continuing to inspire us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sure is a pretty embossing folder and I like the way you've colored just the poinsettia. The perfect frame for that cute stocking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.